The Magic Circle
The Magic Circle
– Longevity Round Table
The Longevity industry is rapidly becoming one of the leading industries globally and outnumbers other sectors in size and market capitalisation.
It’s an exciting time for the industry, and the Drew + Rose Magic Circle will take you through the goals, pitfalls to avoid and all-important customer persona to ensure you are fully set to thrive within this growing yet complexed industry.
How attendees will benefit from our magic circle:
- We’ll begin the event by demystifying the Longevity sector and sharing those all-important success stories.
- You’ll get expert advice on how to build, plan and protect a brilliant idea, now and in the future.
- We’ll share Longevity customer personas and how to attract and retain these people.
- Network in a relaxed environment with a select group of like-minded people with a shared passion for Longevity.
- Take home a copy of ‘Play the game’, a book that contains multiple inspirational stories around brand messaging and processes.
Wednesday 7th September 2022
Location: TOG The Shard, Floor 24/25, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG
Limited to 12 guests
You are invited to join us on the 7th of September for two hours of magical moments.
Sign up today. It’s completely free as we believe that together we’re stronger, and sharing information is the best way for everyone to succeed.
Elle Moss (far left) will host the first Magic Circle events to deliver insights and demystify the sector.
At Drew + Rose, we’re passionate about supporting and educating others, which runs right through our values.
Stephen Carter puts Intellectual Property (IP) at the very heart of your business. Stephen has 20 years of experience helping med-tech and sport-tech SMEs manage their IP proactively and be ‘investment ready’ by implementing an IP strategy aligned with their business goals.